COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Doing Our Part To Keep You SafeWe are doing everything we can to keep our residents and employees safe during this difficult time, including:
- Cleaning: following CDC guidelines on cleaning and disinfecting the common areas
- EPA Recommended Disinfecting Standards
- Hand Sanitizing in Common Spaces
- Employee Health Monitoring with HealthChampion
- Protective Wear for Staff
Here are some ways you can help to protect yourself, other residents and our employees:
- Wear a mask in the hallways, elevators, and common areas.
- Utilize the hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the property.
- Do not bring guests to the amenity spaces for the time being.
- Wearing a face mask while our maintenance team is in your apartment attending to your request. If you cannot wear a face mask, leave your apartment while your work order is being completed.
- Use email and phone as your primary form of communication with our staff when possible
Frequently Asked Questions
I lived at Walnut Towers for 2 years and couldn't have asked for a better experience. The management was excellent with easing the move-in/move-out process and quick to answer any questions or concerns I had. I would recommend this building and management company to anyone who is still renting!- David - Google
It's a beautiful place.- Roberto - Google
My daughter lived here for 5 months while in Grad school at nearby Chatham University. We appreciated them accommodating our need for a short term lease. Leasing was very helpful answering all or questions. No issues. Communication is good. Thank you Walnut Towers.- Barb - Google